Non-Destructive Testing Investigations in Temecula
Saving You Time & Money with Modern Solutions
The smartest way to approach plumbing failures that don’t make themselves readily known is through undergoing non-destructive testing and investigations in Temecula. By digging up less pipes, opening up fewer walls, and tearing up less pavement, Master Plumbing and Leak Detection saves time and effort – and that gets the job done faster and cheaper for you.
We use state-of-the-art technologies to help find and solve plumbing problems with tools and methods that won't hurt your home in Murrieta or Riverside County. Not only do we use the most advanced equipment available, but we also work together with the companies that make the equipment. We’ve helped create new tools and improve existing ones to work even better for leak detection and plumbing investigations.
Save time and money with plumbers who offer modern solutions to old problems. Contact Master Plumbing and Leak Detection online or call (888) 820-7374 for non-destructive testing investigations in Temecula.
Advanced Tools of the Trade at Work for You
In most cases, we are able to find plumbing problems without leaving a scratch. That's all thanks, in part, to some of the following tools and equipment:
- Electronic Line Locators: This tool allows us to transmit a controlled signal through the pipe and see exactly where it is and its depth.
- Electronic Leak Locators: Using an ultrasensitive microphone, we can detect leaks through slab foundations, concrete driveways, or walls. If it makes noise, we will hear it.
- Fiber Optic Borescopes: By accessing a wall through pre-existing openings, such as light fixtures or wall outlets, we can see what is happening inside walls, between first and second stories of a house, or in any small or difficult area to inspect. Doing this allows us to find plumbing failures or their effects that might otherwise be overlooked.
- Sewer Cameras: By running a specially designed waterproof camera through a drain or pipe, we are able to determine if a problem exists, where it is, and record our findings.
- Thermal Cameras: These cameras are specifically designed to see temperature differences. With these cameras, we’re able to see the how much water damage may be present as well as active mold growths in walls and ceilings.
- Thermal Lasers: These devices show us the temperature of whatever they are pointed at. This helps us determine sources of plumbing failure.