Temecula Leak Detection
Also Finding Leaks for Residents in Murrieta & Riverside County
It’s never a comforting sign when water begins to pool in your bathroom or under your sink. It’s even less comforting when things like your walls or carpet are inexplicably damp. It could be a fluke like a showerhead spraying too widely or in an odd direction, but it’s more likely that a leak in your plumbing system is to blame.
Leak detection – it’s in our name, and it’s one of many services we excel at! Master Plumbing and Leak Detection in Temecula is the company with the licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers you need when you suspect there’s a leak somewhere in your home or business. Finding running water from cracked pipes or poor fittings is like an art for our plumbing technicians, but we bring cutting-edge science and non-destructing testing methods to the process to ensure we’re intervening with the right solutions at the right location – and just in time.
Know the Telltale Warning Signs of a Leak
Call a plumber for an inspection as soon as you notice any of these warning signs:
- Mold and mildew: These can only grow and spread where there’s moisture.
- Musty smell: This is typically caused by standing water or moist wood, insultation, carpet, etc.
- Water damage: Ceiling and floor stains, drywall “bubbling,” and cracked or buckled floors are indicators that a leak may be present and becoming dangerous.
- Running meter: If your meter runs after all fixtures and appliances are turned off, a leak may be present somewhere on your property.
- Sudden water bill increase: Sometimes comparing your month-to-month water bills can be a good initial approach to leak detection in Temecula. If you notice an abrupt jump in water usage from one month to the next despite no change in your habits, a leak may be the culprit.
An untreated leak in your home or place of business can be devastating if you don’t act fast. Prolonged exposure to black mold growing near leaks can suppress your immune system or even cause death. Water damage to your ceilings and floors over a long enough period of time can cause structural failures with catastrophic consequences.
Don’t let a language barrier or limited funds in your retirement account deter you from fixing this serious issue. Your service can be handled in English, Spanish, and German, and we offer a 10% discount on your bill for senior citizens and members of the military.
Don’t let a leak affect the safety of your home or place of business! Get a Temecula plumber you can trust from Master Plumbing and Leak Detection at (888) 820-7374.