Temecula Drain Cleaning
Unstopping Clogs for Residents in Riverside County & All of Southern California
Clogged drains may as well be the plumbing equivalent of gremlins assaulting your peace of mind at home. It doesn’t matter how it happens – and you may feel clueless about why it’s happening at all – but having a clogged drain can be one of the most annoying inconveniences around your home or place of business. Why? Well, if you have to ask, you’ve been remarkably lucky to not need this plumbing service.
Liquid Drain Cleaners Can’t Handle Every Clog
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of a clogged drain is probably a pool of water and a few long hairs straggling down the drain. Truth be told, this is the most common picture of a stuck drain in the American conscience. That said, tough drain clogs can happen anywhere in your Riverside County or Southern California home or business, and liquid drain cleaner just can’t handle most of them.
What's typically clogging your drains? Read below to find out:
- Bathroom sinks: Toothpaste, fingernail clippings, beard trimmings, and lost items
- Tubs and showers: Long hair and soap scum
- Toilets: Hygiene products, excessive toilet paper, cotton swabs, floss, and lost items
- Kitchen sinks: Grease, eggshells, fibrous food waste, coffee grounds, lost items
With so many variables at play, it’s hard to know what’s causing a clog. You may free it temporarily on your own, but you’ll need a professional Temecula drain cleaning service to diagnose and solve the underlying cause.
4 Proactive Steps You Can Take To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Input a lint-trap in your washing machine's water line - Your washing machine is responsible for taking all of the dirt and debris off of your clothes, but what happens to that dirt and gunk after the washing machine is done? It often ends up clogging your washing machine's water line, so install a lint-catcher to avoid needing to call in our drain cleaning experts time and time again.
2. Collect your used cooking oils in a used milk carton - If you're putting your used cooking oils down your drain, then you will need drain cleaning in no time. It's best to collect these fatty oils and grease in a milk carton and throwing out the milk carton when it's full.
3. Cover your shower drain with a hair-stopper - Our Temecula drain cleaning technicians get called in to clean out shower drains all the time. Hair-stoppers are cheap and easy to install, ask our technicians about them!
4. Dispose of the following food items in the trash - Coffee grounds, egg shells, starchy foods, fibrous foods, and chicken bones all can wreak havoc on your garbage disposal, so they're best disposed of in the trash can.
We Can Help With All Your Temecula Drain Cleaning Needs
For the rest of us, the professional plumbers of Master Plumbing and Leak Detection can put your mind at ease with a drain cleaning in Temecula that’ll do what liquid drainers can’t. We have nothing against them – but more often than not, a motorized drain snake in a trained plumber’s hands will fix the underlying cause of your clog so you don’t have to keep pouring chemicals down the drain every month.
If you have an impossibly stubborn clog, contact the expert plumbers at Master Plumbing and Leak Detection for help. Contact us online or call (888) 820-7374 for the Temecula drain cleaning relief you need today.